Thursday, September 24, 2009

Valley Girl


Having moved back to the town I grew up in, life in the "valley" is very different as an adult!

With a love for fashion and beauty that has formed my professional career (without me even noticing), as well as a passion for all things stylish that fuels my personal life, I have made it my hobby to track down the best places for trendy products, unique finds and hot hangouts. More for personal survival going from city to small town, the hunt began with the biggest questions being where to go and how to find the necessities I'm craving. What's the outcome? An amazing amount of hidden gems and fashionable finds can be found even in the smallest of towns when you do a little searching!

Through these posts you will find a selection of my favorite picks for trends, tips and more for Lehigh Valley, PA and the surrounding areas - as well as cutting edge fashion and beauty products and trends that can be found nationwide.

Style is everywhere - you just need to know where to look! Let the fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment